- I live in Montana, however this year I'll only have been there about four months of the year. When I finish my mobile tiny house I will be living wherever the snow or surf is and probably only spend a 2-3 months a year in Montana.
- Dakine, Lib Tech, Anon, Bent Metal and One Ball Jay
- Home mountain
- Big mountain, Montana aka Whitefish Mountain Resort
- Favorite place to ride
- Natural terrain
- Other interests and hobbies
- Many things. Traveling, surfing, kayaking, skating, camping, learning, living simply, meeting people, cooking/eating healthy and delicious food. I love dreaming and trying to interpret what my dreams may mean, I've recently gotten into reading and keeping a journal.
Where were you born?I was born in Connecticut. No offense to those that live there but I feel so blessed my parents got out of there and moved us to Montana when I was four years old.
Who did you grow up shredding with?My brothers Aaron and Sean, D-Lo, Billy B, the Remmel bros and the rest of the Montana shredders.
Most memorable experience in your snow career so far? Going to Chile to finish Manifest for A Rob.
Goals for the coming winters? Take a proper AK trip.
Jason's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jason.robinson.50702