Dakine Network II 31L Backpack
The Network II is a professional briefcase in backpack form featuring a clean exterior design in either a modern heather grey or classic black. Inside you'll find our most built-out backpack featuring multiple accessory pockets for cords, mouse, hard drives; a flip out TSA laptop sleeve; document sleeve; a fleece-lined iPad sleeve; a home for your headphones and much more. The pack keeps its cool with an ergonomic molded foam backpanel and breathable mesh shoulder straps for comfort and enhanced air flow. Like you, this pack easily makes the transition from business meetings to casual Fridays.
- TSA compliant padded laptop sleeves
- Fits most 17" laptops
- Ergonomic foam backpanel and shoulder straps with breathable air mesh
- Fleece lined padded iPad sleeve
- Extra laptop, stylus pad or document sleeve
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Multiple accessory pockets
- Quick stash side pockets
- Stealth waist belt
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 600D Polyester Ripstop (Black)
- 600D Polyester Heather (Carbon, Sellwood)
- 600D Nep Yarn Poly-Blend (Salem)
- 1900 cu. in [ 31 Liters ]
- 19 x 13 x 9" [ 48 x 33 x 23cm ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.