Excursion GORE-TEX Mitt
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit / adjustable hook and loop
Tested & Trusted
Review by John L. on 19 Dec 2019 review stating I can still feel my fingers
These came in handy at -20. If you’re sensitive to the feel of wool on bare skin you might want to try a non-wool lined option.
Sean R. 5 star rating
Review by Sean R. on 2 Dec 2019 review stating Epic
I’m Dakine Gore-Tex head to toe and have never been warmer. HIGHLY recommend!!
Liam P. 5 star rating
Review by Liam P. on 27 Apr 2019 review stating New favourites
Excellently made, super toasty and suit all my gear. I picked up mined after seeing my buddy’s gloved version. Either glove or mitt will do you well just pick your preference.
James O. 5 star rating
Review by James O. on 21 Mar 2019 review stating Solid Mitts
You can spend a lot of money on gloves/mittens. These hit the sweet spot of a quality mitt that doesn’t break the bank. They are really warm but not overly bulky like a lot of burlier mittens. Wrist strap is a game changer too.
Renaud N. 5 star rating
Review by Renaud N. on 19 Mar 2019 review stating Perfect mitts
Im super happy with the mitts. Warms, durable, and good fit !
Scott S. 5 star rating
Review by Scott S. on 2 Feb 2019 review stating Great Mittens.
Derek H. 5 star rating
Review by Derek H. on 6 Jan 2019 review stating Sick Mitts!!
These are extra comfy mitts. Keeps your hands warm in any condition!