Excursion Short GORE-TEX Glove
|SIZE||X-SMALL (7.5)||SMALL (8)||MEDIUM (8.5)||LARGE (9)||X-LARGE (9.5)||XX-LARGE (10)
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Active technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ Glove 170g ] [ Mitt 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (41% goat leather, 41% nylon, 10% polyester, 8% elastane) with DWR treatment
- LINING: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Slip on stretch to fit / adjustable hook and loop
Review by Peter O. on 25 Sep 2019 review stating Great Glove
havent worn yet, but just from trying on and observing the craftsmanship, I am happy! seem very warm with good dexterity.
Perfect fit. Extremely warm. An
Review by Max S. on 9 Mar 2019 review stating Perfect fit. Extremely warm. An
Perfect fit. Extremely warm. An Improvement on my old Dakine Cobra gloves which I didn’t think was possible.
Review by Mikel O. on 1 Mar 2019 review stating Warm
That prety confortable and warm
Review by Steve H. on 23 Feb 2019 review stating Excellent Glove
Warm, dry, durable and well designed. Worth every penny.
Review by Justin A. on 20 Feb 2019 review stating Warm gloves.
Review by Michael B. on 3 Feb 2019 review stating Gloves.
Gloves performed awesomely in mammoth in powdery/wet condition
The Perfect Ski Glove
Review by Christopher B. on 14 Jan 2019 review stating The Perfect Ski Glove
These gloves are ridiculously warm + waterproof. Ski'd in Tahoe with VERY WET snow and nothing got through. Highly recommend!