If your Dakine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. Never attempt to put your Dakine luggage in a washing machine. Always ensure your Dakine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Backpanel accessed, tarp lined ski/snowboard boot compartment
- Large helmet and goggle pocket
- Zippered front cargo pocket
- Insulated cooler pocket
- Two large zippered side pockets
- ID patch