If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
- Durable, weather-resistant construction with coated fabric
- Weather, impact and abrasion resistant padded bottom
- Removable, padded backpack straps
- U-shaped main opening with #10 YKK zipper
- Zippered end pocket
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Packs down into end pocket