Dakine Drafter 14L Bike Hydration Backpack - Women's
The Dakine Women's Drafter bike backpack is a full volume pack built with a women's specific fit. The 3-liter hydration reservoir stows in the lower lumbar offering a lower center of gravity for better balance. The pack features a cooling air suspension back panel and breathable ergonomic shoulder straps to minimize hot spots. Stowage includes quick access side pockets, dedicate fleece-lined sunglass/phone pockets, an internal organizer pocket, plus external helmet and protection carry and DK Impact Spine Protector compatibility. The Women's Drafter carries a generous load in a compact women's specific design.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Women's Specific Fit
- 3L / 100oz Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/shut-off
- Air Suspension backpanel
- DK Impact CE-certified Spine protector compatible (not included)
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps
- Full face or trail helmet carry
- Deployable armor carry straps
- Quick stash zippered side pocket
- Fleece lined sunglass/phone pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Magnetic hydration hose clip
- Reflective logo
- 400D Nylon Ripstop (solids)
- 600D Polyester (prints)
- 854 cubic inches [ 14 Liters ]
- 18 x 11.5 x 8" [ 46 x 29 x 20cm ]
- 2.5 lbs. [ 1.1kg ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.