Finance / Accounting Department
Accounts Receivable Coordinator - TEMP
- Daily mailings
- Apply customer payments
- Research chargebacks and short pays on invoices
- Works with team to collect past due balances
- Process Debit and Credit memos for accounts
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to act and think independently
- Possess strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Exhibit great attention to detail and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task
- Valid US work permit
- The Hood River area is a world-class destination for many sports - e.g. snowboarding, skiing, mountain biking, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and motocross
- Year-round snowboarding / skiing on Mount Hood - the only year-round lift-served area in North America; lifts open until 9 pm during winter
- Great local skate park
- City of Portland is a 1-hour drive (staff regularly visit Portland after work and weekends)
- Oregon Coast is 2.5 hours drive for surfing, wave sailing, etc.
- Year round population in town: 7,000. County of Hood River has 22,000 people. Plus large tourism population growth in peak winter and summer months
- Most of the people in Hood River love to be outside, are passionate about their sports, are very friendly, and care about the environment
- Many staff ride their bikes or walk to work; the average car commute is 6 minutes (7 minutes at rush hour)
- Official City Data: http://www.city-data.com/city/Hood-River-Oregon.html
This is a temporary, in-house position. 32 Hours of work/week or less. December – Beginning of February, 2020.
Minimum of three years professional experience is required to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]