Finance / Accounting Department
Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Tasked with supervising the accounts receivable staff, resolving late or skipped payments, updating financial records, and collecting the revenue generated by invoices. This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Oversee day-to-day activities of the AR team
- Oversee collection activities such as negotiating with past due accounts, referring accounts to collections agencies and sending follow-ups
- Oversee all AR functions including collections, applying payments, and reconciling deductions
- Assist in the financial planning with the help of cash forecasting
- Maintain the AR aging and provide monthly analysis and updates to management as needed
- Ensure accounts are reconciled timely
- Maintain positive working relationships with dealers, external sales reps, and internal sales team
- Report to management on the health of collections and customer accounts
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers by managing workflow appropriately and responding to all requests with thorough resolutions in a professional manner
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business; 3-5 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 1-2 years of experience supervising employees
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Dynamics AX experience
Dakine Market Knowledge
Dakine lives in a number of action sports markets – Surf, Snowboard, Ski, Skate, Windsurf, Kite, and Bike. We also build a wide range of packs and bags for the Men's and Women's lifestyle markets. The staff at Dakine are passionately involved in these sports in their personal time and for their jobs. We have found this to be essential in creating innovative and functional products.
- Wage is based on experience
- Eligible for enrollment in our company sponsored health plan (medical / dental & vision)
- Eligible for Dakine product at a discounted rate
- The Hood River area is a world-class destination for many sports - e.g. snowboarding, skiing, mountain biking, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and motocross
- Year-round snowboarding / skiing on Mount Hood - the only year-round lift-served area in North America; lifts open until 9 pm during winter
- Great local skate park
- City of Portland is a 1-hour drive (staff regularly visit Portland after work and weekends)
- Oregon Coast is 2.5 hours drive for surfing, wave sailing, etc.
- Year round population in town: 7,000. County of Hood River has 22,000 people. Plus large tourism population growth in peak winter and summer months
- Most of the people in Hood River love to be outside, are passionate about their sports, are very friendly, and care about the environment
- Many staff ride their bikes or walk to work; the average car commute is 6 minutes (7 minutes at rush hour)
- Official City Data: http://www.city-data.com/city/Hood-River-Oregon.html
This is a full-time, Hood River, OR position. One to two years supervising experience is required to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]