Dakine.com Ecommerce Merchandiser
Marquee owns and manages a portfolio of established global brands across consumer products and channels from luxury goods to sports and active apparel. Marquee’s team of professionals is focused on a commitment to drive organic growth through natural brand extensions, impactful marketing and direct consumer engagement.
Our promise is to ensure our brands continue their storied success through relevant product, expanded retail distribution, and international growth all while continuing to be true to their founding message and origin.
Dakine, the leading Global Action Sports Equipment manufacturer, is seeking a Site Merchandiser to drive the operations of our eCommerce efforts at Marquee. This role will be responsible for supporting the operations of our ecommerce and direct to consumer efforts across our ecommerce and sports marketing efforts.
- Maintain Dakine.com’s online catalog of products and categories, ensuring products are attributed and categorized properly
- Set up and schedule ecommerce promotions, work with Manager to ideate and execute promotional strategy
- Work with copywriter and licensees for seasonal product launches, ensuring all data is accurate and timely
- Work with creative team and ecommerce manager to develop creative briefs for site assets and landing pages, as well as launch and setup
- Develop and maintain a merchandising strategy for the website, looking for ways to optimize daily
- Manage SEO tactics, including alt tags, category structure, content blocks and redirects
- Work cross-functionally with licensees to build product photo shot lists for upcoming seasons and define SEO-optimized file naming conventions
- Assist customer service team and operations manager in trouble-shooting customer facing related issues
- Maintain web best practices and user experience optimization for dakine.com
- Assist with UAT testing for new site product launches
- Assist with requests from 3rd party platforms for product reviews, site search and product recommendations
- Assist with developing a testing roadmap for the site
- Assist with weekly reporting and business insights
- Proactive spirit and entrepreneurial mindset with flexibility and openness to help others within team and cross-functionality
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Creative-minded and data-driven
- 2-3 years site merchandising experience
- 4-5 years ecommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the action sports industry
- Shopify Plus experience
- HTML & CSS, Photoshop Skills
This role is based in Los Angeles, CA
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]