International Distributor & B2B Sales Support
- Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all international distributors by utilizing excellent time management skills and providing problem resolution when needed
- Supports distributors as initial contact for day to day needs and requests
- Creates and updates pre-season order forms as needed
- Places and maintains all sales orders to meet company and customer targets
- Oversees/manages any data or order-cleansing projects for customers
- Inform customer of unit prices, seasonal production schedules, anticipated delays, and any additional information
- Works with Accounts Receivable to coordinate payment per the agreed upon customer payment terms and provides all necessary import and export documentation as needed
- Works closely with Procurement to ensure all international country and vendor compliance requirements are met
- Recommends and works with Sales and Operations Management staff to set policies and procedures for accounts
- Liaison with US and Euro warehouses for export shipments to ensure all pick ticket processing and shipping is smooth and meets customer and Dakine requirements
- Ongoing B2B site administration support, including customizing configurations and setting and controlling permissions
- Assisting in platform and user testing
- Provide training and technical support for dealers on the B2B platform
- Answering user questions, verifying and documenting issues reported by users
- Participate in internal projects that help scale the group, implement best practices, and streamline processes
- Develop, maintain and support enforcement of MAP Policy
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong customer service orientation and focus with two years of customer service or operations experience -preferably in the action sports industry
- International supply chain/logistics experience a plus
- 1-2 years User Acceptance testing experience in a professional business solutions environment.
- Experience with Dynamics AX a plus
- Strong MS Excel skills – i.e. Formulas, Power pivots, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.
- Strong problem solving, communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Self-starter, with a keen sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and a passion for the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Must work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Valid US work permit
Dakine Market Knowledge
Dakine lives in a number of action sports markets – Surf, Snowboard, Ski, Skate, Windsurf, Kite, and Bike. The staff at Dakine are passionately involved in these sports in their personal time and for their jobs. We have found this to be essential in creating innovative and functional products.
- Salary is based on experience
- Eligible for enrollment in our company-sponsored health plan (medical, dental, with options for vision)
- Eligible for enrollment in our 401k plan
- Eligible for our pro-deal purchase partnership (We have over 80 action sports and clothing companies that offer Dakine employees a 50-70% discount off retail pricing)
- The Hood River area is a world-class destination for many sports - e.g. snowboarding, skiing, mountain biking, windsurfing, kiteboarding, and motocross
- Year-round snowboarding / skiing on Mount Hood - the only year-round lift-served area in North America; lifts open until 9 pm during winter
- Great local skate park
- City of Portland is a 1-hour drive (staff regularly visit Portland after work and weekends)
- Oregon Coast is 2.5 hours drive for surfing, wave sailing, etc.
- Year round population in town: 7,000. County of Hood River has 22,000 people. Plus large tourism population growth in peak winter and summer months
- Most of the people in Hood River love to be outside and are passionate about their sports, are very friendly, and care about the environment
- Many staff ride their bikes or walk to work; the average car commute is 6 minutes (7 minutes at rush hour)
- Official City Data: http://www.city-data.com/city/Hood-River-Oregon.html
This is a full-time, in-house position. Minimum of two years customer service/operations experience required to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email your resume to: [email protected]