Dakine Heli Pro II 28L Backpack
Sometimes you have to go deep in the backcountry for untracked pow. With ski / snowboard carry, helmet carry, and a breathable, quick-dry backpanel with main cargo access, this pack is always ready to explore a ridgeline or start breaking trail. Now you just have to figure out where the best place to ride is.
- Vertical snowboard carry w/ 3rd strap
- Dual-diagonal & A-frame ski carry
- Backpanel zippered main access
- Large volume zippered attic pocket
- Deployable helmet carry
- Fleece lined goggle pocket
- Insulated hydro sleeve
- Zippered vertical side pocket
- Snow tool/shovel pocket
- Quick draw ice axe loop
- Breathable/padded hipbelt and backpanel
- Rescue whistle on sternum strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 630D Nylon
- 400D Nylon Ripstop
- 1708 cubic inches [ 28 Liters ]
- 22 x 13 x 10" [ 56 x 33 x 25cm ]
- 2.6 lbs. [ 1.1kg ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.