Dakine Hip Pack
We can think of more scenarios where you need this Hip Pack than where you don't-music festivals, amusement parks, tourist destinations, farmers markets, biking around town, Everything you'll need zips into the two secure compartments. You might want to get two Hip Packs just in case.
- Two zippered compartments
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Adjustable waist belt
- Dri-mesh backpanel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 600D Polyester ( Black, Moab, Painted Palm )
- 600D Polyester Heather / 300D Polyester Heather ( Sellwood )
- 300D Polyester Ripstop / 300D Polyester Heather ( Tabor )
- 600D Recycled PET ( Lineup )
- 9 x 5 x 3" [ 23 x 13 x 8cm ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.