Dakine Leather Camino Glove - Women's
- Insert: DK Dry™ waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 110 / 350g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Internal heat pack pocket
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4x4 stretch fleece
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 110 / 350g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- SIZING: XS, S, M, L
- Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
- All Dakine leather gloves come with free Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove.
- To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.
- Fit Guide
Women's Snowboard & Ski Gloves
Our full line of Dakine women’s gloves are designed with your needs in mind—specifically we focus on a narrower fit for dexterity and extra winter warmth. We’ve got you covered for all conditions, from deep blustery winter riding mitts to mild weather gloves for riding the Mt. Hood glacier.
How to Measure
Measure the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.