Dakine Leather Titan Glove
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ 110 / 230g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent leather
- Shell: Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- External waterproof zippered stash pocket / heat pack pocket
- Nose wipe thumb panel
- Removable storm liner glove: Touch screen compatible 280g 4x4 stretch fleece
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: GORE-TEX® + Gore Warm technology / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ 110 / 230g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL: Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, (XXL Black only)
- Dakine leather gloves should be hand washed with light soap and warm water. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
- All Dakine leather gloves come with free Nikwax to help maintain waterproofing. Nikwax can occasionally alter the color of the leather, so test on a small area before applying to the entire glove.
- To apply, spread the Nikwax on the glove, rubbing across all leather areas. For optimal waterproofing, treat every 30 days and after washing.
- Fit Guide
Men's Snowboard & Ski Gloves
Dakine builds its gloves with Pacific Northwest winters in mind! We’ve got a fit for every function—from mitts designed to keep you warm and dry at Mt Baker or the perfect pair of gloves for Spring riding temps. Our extensive winter offerings are designed for warmth, dexterity, and comfort.
How to Measure
Measure the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.