Dakine 365 Pack 21L Backpack
The sleek and simple 365 backpack has everything you need and nothing you don't. The roomy main compartment features a non-padded laptop sleeve and the zippered front compartment holds all your smaller items. The 365 is ideal for everyday use thanks to padded shoulder straps and a durable padded bottom panel. This unisex pack is offered in multiple great colorways.
- Non-padded laptop sleeve
- Fits most 15" laptops
- Padded bottom panel
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Video: The Plate Lunch X Dakine CollectionPlay Video
The Dakine 365 Backpack comes with built in 15inch laptop sleeve and padded bottom panel.Play Video
Padded shoulder straps and durable padded bottom panel.Play Video
Unisex pack great for everyday use.Play Video
Roomy main compartment.Play Video
Dedicated laptop sleeve and zippered front compartment.
- 600D Polyester ( Black, Imperial, Moab, Stacked, Tracks, Painted Palm )
- 600D Polyester Ripstop ( Plate Lunch, Willamette )
- 600D Polyester / 600D Polyester Ripstop ( DeWilde )
- 600D Polyester Spun Woven / 600D Polyester ( Railyard )
- 600D Polyester / 300D Polyester Heather ( Red )
- 600D Polyester Heather / 300D Polyester Heather ( Sellwood )
- 300D Polyester Ripstop / 300D Polyester Heather ( Tabor )
- 600D Recycled PET / 600D Recycled PET Dobby ( Baxton )
- 600D Polyester Heather ( Kapa )
- 600D Polyester Heather / 600D Polyester ( Furrow, Solstice )
- 1284 cubic inches [ 21 Liters ]
- 18 X 12 X 8" [ 46 x 30 x 20cm ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.