Dakine Party Bucket
The Party Bucket takes its styling cues from the masonry tool carriers used by DIY skatepark builders. Our ode to the workingman and woman features an insulated main compartment with a mesh bottom that transforms into a cooler with the addition of a 5-gallon bucket. The Party Bucket is surrounded by eight koozies plus a large insulated wine bottle pocket, and is topped off with a zippered water resistant interior top pocket for snacks or party essentials. Drop the tailgate and get busy relaxing-you earned it.
- Fits into a five gallon bucket ( bucket not included )
- Eight built-in insulated Koozies
- One insulated wine bottle holster
- One zippered pocket converts to carry wine bottle
- Internal water resistant snack pocket
- Built in bottle opener
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Video: The Plate Lunch X Dakine CollectionPlay Video
Fill it with ice and beers and let the party begin.Play Video
Eight built in insulated koozies so even the wounded soldiers stay cold.Play Video
Fits into any 5 gallon bucket.Play Video
Keep shred beers cold with an insulated main compartment.Play Video
Internal water-resistant snack pocket for the post-mission munchies.Play Video
Eight built in koozies and an insulated wine bottle holder will keep you well stocked.
- 600D Polyester ( Painted Palm )
- 600D Polyester Ripstop ( Plate Lunch )
- 600D Polyester Heather / 300D Polyester Heather ( Sellwood )
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.