Dakine Section Roll Top Wet/Dry 28L Backpack
The all-new Section backpack is the perfect wet/dry pack for the ocean, the lake or the river. The main compartment features totally waterproof welded construction complete with a bomber roll top closure. You'll appreciate the flat bottom construction allowing the pack to stand up as you load it with all your gear. Smaller stuff like leashes and fins can go in the front slip pocket; wax goes in the dedicated tarp-lined wax pocket. Alternately, the waterproof pack can also hold ice and beverages - just puttin' it out there,
- Waterproof construction with roll top closure
- Front stash pocket
- Tarp lined surf wax pocket
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Mesh side pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Video: The Plate Lunch X Dakine CollectionPlay Video
Waterproof construction keeps the ocean out.Play Video
Best go-to when you're not sure where you're headed.Play Video
Tarp-lined front pocket just for surf wax.Play Video
Rolltop closure makes your goods easy to get to.Play Video
Adjustable sternum strap so you can get the fit just right.
- 600D Polyester ( Black, Painted Palm, Stacked )
- 600D Polyester Ripstop ( Plate Lunch )
- 1700 cubic inches [ 28 Liters ]
- 19 x 12 x 6.5" [ 48 x 30 x 17cm ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.