Dakine Split Roller DLX 110L Bag
The Split Roller 110L DLX travel bag includes all of the split level organization and access features as the original Split Roller, with the addition of premium DLX materials and a bonus matching cinch bag for laundry, shoes, or as a stashable daypack. The interior includes a large main compartment plus individual divided sections all separated with see-through mesh dividers to keep clean separate from dirty, or adventure and sports gear separate from clothing. The ingenious Split-Wing collapsible brace allows the travel bag to fold flat conserving your valuable storage space when not in use. This stylish rolling luggage is not your father's suitcase.
- Oversized Item: Normal Shipping Charge + $10
- Split level design allows for easy access and organization
- Split-Wing® Collapsible Brace (pat. pending) provides great stability and folds flat for storage
- Premium DLX materials and printed liner
- Included Cinch Bag works great for shoes, dirty clothes, or as a daypack
- #10 lockable YKK main zippers
- Interior see-through mesh dividers
- Interior compartment keeps dirty clothes or ski/snowboard boots contained
- Tuck away ID pocket for added security
- Exterior quick access pockets
- Retractable handle & reinforced, replaceable urethane wheels
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Video: The Plate Lunch X Dakine CollectionPlay Video
Made from 600D Polyester, all Dakine bags come with our backed Limited Lifetime Warranty.Play Video
Exterior quick access pockets keep your goods on hand.Play Video
Lockable zippers keep your stuff safe and snoopers out.Play Video
Reinforced, replacable urethane wheels make for smooth rolling.
- 600D Polyester
- 600D Polyester Ripstop
- 6000 cubic inches [ 110 Liters ]
- 32 x 17 x 13" [ 81 x 43 x 33cm ]
- 11 lbs. [ 5kg ]
- If your Dakine luggage gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. Never attempt to put your Dakine luggage in a washing machine. Always ensure your Dakine luggage is dry (inside and out) before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.