Dakine Trek II 26L Backpack
The Trek II proves that you don't need to sacrifice great functionality for great looks. Our heritage-inspired top-loader backpack has been updated with snap-to magnetic buckles for quick access. The Trek II also features easy side access to the main compartment and laptop sleeve. Scoop it up in one of our ten colorful prints including the limited edition Plate Lunch.
- Magnetic buckles
- Mesh side pocket
- Interior mesh pocket
- Breathable shoulder straps
- Side access
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Video: The Plate Lunch X Dakine CollectionPlay Video
Magnetic buckes are sleek and snap into place quickly.Play Video
Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps make for a just-right fit.Play Video
Breathable shoulder straps keeps things cool.Play Video
Side and interior mesh pockets keep your goods on hand.Play Video
Padded shoulder straps and durable padded bottom panel.Play Video
Side access for maximum get-to-stuff capability.
- 600D Polyester ( Black, Imperial, Stacked, Yondr )
- 600D Polyester Ripstop ( Plate Lunch, Willamette )
- 600D Polyester / 600D Polyester Ripstop ( DeWilde )
- 600D Polyester Spun Woven / 600D Polyester ( Railyard )
- 600D Polyester Heather / 300D Polyester Heather ( Sellwood )
- 300D Polyester Ripstop / 300D Polyester Heather ( Tabor )
- 1600 cubic inches [ 26 Liters ]
- 20 x 12 x 7" [ 51 x 30 x 18cm ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.