Dakine Omega Glove
- Insert: DK Dry™ waterproof
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ 110g ]
- Palm: Polyurethane
- Shell: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Lining: 300g fleece
- Cuff Closure: Zipper
- Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- INSERT: DK Dry™ waterproof
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ 110g ]
- PALM: Polyurethane
- SHELL: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- LINING: 300g fleece
- CUFF CLOSURE: Zipper
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
- All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
- Fit Guide
Men's Snowboard & Ski Gloves
Dakine builds its gloves with Pacific Northwest winters in mind! We’ve got a fit for every function—from mitts designed to keep you warm and dry at Mt Baker or the perfect pair of gloves for Spring riding temps. Our extensive winter offerings are designed for warmth, dexterity, and comfort.
How to Measure
Measure the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.