Boundary Bike Short
Boundary Bike Short
Answer the call of singletrack adventure
Explore the trails. Log the miles. Lightweight and breathable, the men's Boundary bike shorts are our lightest and most all-mountain focused shorts. Four-way stretch keeps the pedal strokes rolling without restriction and mesh leg vents keep the air flowing. They are unlined with welded seams and a single low-profile zip thigh pocket for an overall minimalist feel.
- 165g bluesign®-approved Airflow material
- 100% Polyester
- FIT: ALL MOUNTAIN FIT
- 13.5" Inseam
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Men’s Bike Shorts
We design our Dakine mountain biking apparel from our home offices right in the heart of the Hood River wilderness trail system. We’re continually refining the fit and function of our shorts with input from our team of pro riders and daily product testing on the local trails. Only our favorite pieces make the cut.
Inches | Centimeters
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Four-way stretch with bonded seam construction
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Exterior side waist adjustments
- Double snap closure
Tested & Trusted
Other top rated products
- Fall Line Ski Roller Bag4.75135 star rating(370)$217.50
- Hot Laps 5L Bike Waist Bag4.68831 star rating(154)$112.50
- Booker Sock4.65625 star rating(32)$21.00
- Step Up Sock4.87879 star rating(33)$21.00
- Covert Bike Glove4.80952 star rating(42)$37.50
- Cross-X Bike Glove4.70213 star rating(47)$52.50
- Hot Laps 2L Bike Waist Bag4.87097 star rating(186)$67.50
- Syncline Short Sleeve Bike Jersey4.69565 star rating(23)$67.50
The only gripe I have with these is the waist adjustment system is useless out of the box... the small cam lock buckles should work fine but in practice there is way too much stretch in the back yoke area of the waistband for this to be effective. furthermore the front strap anchors are elastic.
To fix this and add in real adjustment, I removed the standard webbing anchors for the hardware and routed a piece of webbing all the way through the waist band around the rear, and adding some stitching to anchor the elastic in place (to prevent the stretch) at the front of the short. Works great now.