Dakine Session 8L Bike Hydration Backpack
The Session 8L bike hydration pack is a minimalist, yet full-featured pack combining the cooling comfort of a breathable back panel with airy shoulder straps. This narrow, lightweight pack features a 2-liter vertical hydration reservoir with a bite valve. The pack offers plenty of storage including an organized front pocket, a fleece-lined sunglass pocket, additional side pockets plus external attachment straps. The Session is a do-it-all bike pack to keep you out all day on the trails.
- 2L / 70oz Hydrapak® reservoir
- Phaser bite valve
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel and shoulder straps
- External attachment straps
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Safety light attachment
- Integrated rescue whistle / sternum strap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 200D Nylon Ripstop (solids)
- 600D Polyester (prints)
- 488 cubic inches [ 8 Liters ]
- 17 x 7 x 3" [ 43 x 18 x 7cm ]
- Adventures are messy. If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn't get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.
Do you own this product? Let us know what you think.